I have now identified three distinct entities capable of funding the Pacific International Ocean Station:
- China and Japan
- develop the open ocean as the next economic frontier
- in a manner which would harmonize development with marine environmental enhancement
- remediate global warming
- minimize hurricanes
- produce a cornucopia of sustainable products
- next generation fisheries
- marine biomass plantation
- future of farming (the world is nearing peak phosphate, and deep ocean effluents offer the best hope for sustaining food production)
- green chemicals and materials
- while offering promise for Disney-at-Sea, marine industrial parks and floating cities.
Anyone of noteworthiness reading this posting, please kindly forward to your contact at Google X. Mahalo.
INCIDENTALLY, I HAVE A COROLLARY POSTING ABOUT GOOGLE AND IMMORTALITY IN MY OTHER BLOG ON PLANET EARTH AND HUMANITY. CLICK ON:
Will Google be able to Commercialize Eternal Life?